Please keep in mind that I do not accept requests which requires any kind of connection! (Database / MySQL, Bungee, etc)
Hey, I’m Worlfy. I’m a young developer who has been working on Minecraft projects for around 6 to 7 years now. I am trying to expand my knowledge, so I would like to make the community of Sponge / Pixelmon some plugins. I am mainly interesting in Pixelmon-related projects, but ask away ^^
I haven’t made much Sponge-related yet, besides a few Pixelmon features, all private though.
I’ve made a fairly simple trainer-levels system which gives you xp upon killing or catching a pokemon, and upon reaching enough xp, you level up.
More explanation about trainer-levels
Upon hovering over someone’s level in chat:
Regarding development in general, I’m pretty well-known on Spigot as a developer.
This is a fairly popular plugin most RPG-servers use
This is my Spigot profile, just in case you’re interested for some reason.
I’ve done a lot of development for individuals. My services thread from Spigot can be found here
I charge per plugin. I prefer discussing the rates individually.
- You may NOT (re-)sell this plugin
* (Nor will I re-sell the plugin)
- You may NOT take credits
- Refunds will be denied if not discussed and accepted by me forehand
- No refunds are made after the plugin is completed.
- If you want me to work with any external libraries and API’s (other than Pixelmon), there’ll be an additional payment needed. Depending on the complexity and flexibility of the API, the price will change respectively
- An easily accessible API, including events, for the plugin won’t be free - I’ll quote you depending on the complexity
- If you think I didn’t develop what you asked for that’s completely down to your plugin specification
- You pay 50% (or more) forehand. Development will begin once received
- I guarantee you great communication and an efficient service
This post is strictly for advertising purposes. Discussion of specific commissions, or other paid development work is prohibited. Furthermore, commissions are not to be discussed on the forum outside of this category.