[API 5/6] CatClearLag (clearlag for Sponge)

Will look into it.

I will have an update out tomorrow which will change the whitelist quite a bit, as it now supports BlockStates, and ItemTypes. It will also add a command that will auto add items to the whitelist with an id it can use so you no longer have to guess.

1 Like
1 Like

Considering this plugin, but I need it to only work in End, Nether + Aroma1997 Dimensional World. Is that currently possible?

After further investigation, AE2 seeds now have their own entitiy, will be adding a entity whitelist next update.

1 Like

Can you in the next update add the waring message translation please

@TimeTheCat with the interval clean, it removes only items or mbos aswell? when i do /re all it also despawn pokemons

It removes all items, checks if there are more xp or hostiles than you have in the config, and removes them if there are too many. /re all will remove all entities besides players.

I add the mod items to the white list, but he still will be cleared.

What item are you trying to add? A few mods create their own item entities that cannot be whitelisted.

Does that mean the planned update to include an entity whitelist won’t be added? or do you just mean the current version?

It will be added, but I’m currently working on porting other plugins to sponge.

Ah good to know, thanks TimeTheCat!

Is it possible to clean up too many animals!

/re a will clear everything, including animals.

This is not very friendly
Is there a way to limit the number?

At the moment, no, I will add this in the next update. For now you may want to modify spawning in the sponge.conf.

any way to possibly add a blacklist or something. Choose what blocks/entities will be removed? Instead of whitelisting what shouldn’t be. An example would be botania and all its items that need to be dropped on the mana pools. Just a thought.

1 Like

This would be awesome!

When it removes all items?