💵 Pieconomy - An item-based economy plugin

Pieconomy

Thread Locked, Now on Ore: Pieconomy - An economy plugin that uses items as currency

This is an inventory-based economy plugin. Currencies are defined in currencies.conf, where they are used in items.conf to assign monetary values to items. These items are used as money, in a full implementation of the Economy API.

Developers:

This API does not support contextual actions or virtual accounts.

Configuration

See the generated configuration files for details.

Commands

/bal [player] [currency]: Checks the current balance of the player (defaults to the person executing the command) for the specified currency (defaults to the default currency).
/pay <player> <amount> [currency]: Pays another player the specified amount of the specified currency (defaults to the default currency).
/value [item]: Gets how much money an item is worth.
All economy commands from other plugins will work as well.
Note that in none of these commands does the player specified by the command have to be online. Also note that since accounts are inventories, if a player’s inventory can’t store any more, the transaction will fail.

Source

Link

5 Likes

Inventory API is in the 5+ now. You can continue :slight_smile:

woop woop

Let us know when/how-soon the working update is released.

Looking forward to the release, I prefer having actual items as currency, because balance only is too abstract for my taste.

Would this also work for modded items? Like Gold Coin from said mod? like Modname:GoldCoin?

Yes. This applies to any Sponge plugin (that isn’t written badly), because all I do is ask the configuration for an ItemType, and Sponge handles the actual conversion.

Does work with forge mods item

That is in fact what I just answered.

I can’t wait until the working version is released.

Pie_Flavor,

I know you haven’t been able to work on this plugin due to your PC. Has it been fixed yet? Would REALLY love to see this plugin working!

I’ve actually recently been working on a new version. It’s close to done.

Very excited to hear that! Thanks Pie!

hello, @pie_flavor how is it coming?

Sorry for the wait; I’ve been taking an extended break from programming due to lack of motivation and other things. I’ll probably come back when 1.12 API is finalized.

How far along are you to completion? I’m wanting to launch my server soon but I’m in need of a item based currency, I am also willing to pay/donate for completion

Oh, the plugin has been functional for a while now. Wrong thread.

I see, I put the plugin into the mod folder started my server but non of the commands seem to work but it did generate a config file

Please post your logs via pastebin or similar.

Would you like this thread locked or hidden Pie?