EnchantBox

#Enchantment Box
This topic was posted in the Plugin Competition section. It is only compatible with the StarAPI linked below. I will update it soontm.

I lied. This plugin is discontinued for now…

##About
EnchantmentBox is a plugin that provides 10+ custom enchantments to the game. It includes a configurable enchanting system, and most enchantments work while being used by mobs.

##Video
The video below showcases a few enchantments:

##Dependencies
EnchantmentBox uses StarAPI. StarAPI is another plugin of mine, where I put everything useful in more than one plugin.

##Enchantment List

• Launch x - Launches x (x is a projectile)
  • Barrage - Launches additional projectiles whenever a projectile is launched from the enchanted item
  • Encase x - When attacked by an item enchanted with Encase x, the victim will be surrounded by x (x is a block)
  • Fire Thorns - While wearing an item with this enchantment, any attackers will be set on fire
  • Ender Thorns - While wearing an item with this enchantment, any attackers will be teleported around randomly
  • Explosion - Creates an explosion when the item is used to attack something
  • Ninja - When an attacker kills something using a ninja enchanted weapon, it becomes invisible and gains speed
  • Steal - When hit with a steal enchanted weapon, the attacker has the chance to ‘steal’ the item that the victim is holding
  • Teleport - When hit with a teleport enchanted weapon, the victim will be teleported around randomly
  • Thunder - When hit with a thunder enchanted weapon, the victim will be repeatedly struck by lightning
  • Potion - There is an enchantment registered for every single potion type. When hit with a potion enchanted weapon, the victim will receive the potion effect.

##Enchantment System
To access the enchantment system, run the command “/enchantbox enchant.”
A menu of all enchantments should pop up, within that menu, you can enchant or upgrade enchantments on your item.

##Known Bugs

• Launch enchantment is not functional (This is a Sponge implementation bug, wherein launch projectile does not use the proper Cause - this should be fixed in the most recent Sponge build)
  • Barrage enchantment is not functional (This is a Sponge implementation bug, wherein LaunchProjectileEvent is not implemented)
  • Steal enchantment is not functional (This is a Sponge implementation bug, wherein Equippable’s methods are not implemented yet)

##Commands
/enchantbox enchant - opens the enchanting menu (perm: enchantbox.enchant)
/star enchant clear - clears enchantments on the item you’re holding (perm: star.enchantments.enchant)
/star enchant enchant - enchants the item you;re holding (perm: star.enchantments.enchant)
/star enchant list - lists all enchantments registered

##How It Works
StarAPI holds the custom enchantment API, and EnchantmentBox utilizes it. The enchantment API has two elements, event processors and enchantment handlers. Enchantment handlers, obviously enough, handle enchantments, and function as doctored event listeners. Event processors are responsible for taking raw sponge events, and determining what enchantments are associated with what entities in the event.

##Downloads
EnchantBox
StarAPI

##GitHub
EnchantmentBox
StarAPI:

2 Likes

Hi, is it possible to add a custom enchant to an item with command block please ?
(Sorry for my bad english, i speak english a little)

Is this version for API 7?

This plugin is discontinued and you necro’d this thread by 2 years…

1 Like