[Pixelmon] PokexpMultiplier - Set a custom experience algorithm per group/user!

I have no idea sorry, I never used luckperms

@happyzlife @SnowBlitzz The command is correct, but why it shows 1.5 instead of 1.5?

That will work anyway?

It shows . because permission nodes read the . differently, and itā€™s hard to explain to a non-programmer.

Trust me, thatā€™s correct. Why not just go battle a pokemon and see lol

1 Like

Iā€™m having this constantly spam my console

Mhh weird, i need more info like pokexp version, pokexp config, what permission plugin you are using and its config, if premium or cracked and maybe a complete list of files in /mods/
okay so iā€™m stupid and i left a debugging info in the final release, iā€™m pushing a new update

PokexpMultiplier v1.0.2

I just left a debugging info in the final release, sorry :neutral_face:

Might you, perchance, make it possible to define Pixelmon exp multipliers based on the playerā€™s vanilla Minecraft levels (the levels usually used for enchanting items)? So the multiplier would be constantly changing based on a config-defined algorithm?

Would be a pretty neat implementation, and I would definitely use it.

Thanks for your time,
~ WryWolfy

1 Like

That would really make use of the vanilla xp and a reason for players to raise theirs

no promises but

1 Like

Looks promising.

I would like to give players temporary XP multipliers using PokexpMulti and luck perms. Is it true to say that I can set a default multiplier of say 3.0 with ā€“
/pokexp default 3.0
and then use ā€“
/lp user permission settemp pokexpmultiplier.enable true 30m
to give players temporary 3x xp boosts? no other players will get the bonus as long as they donā€™t have access to that node?

Thanks in advance,

-Rare Candy

Yes it will definitely work :slight_smile:
(at least how you described it, i hope the commands are written well)

1 Like

When was pokexpmultiplier.enable added? o.o

It was in the initial release lol

Then thatā€™s weird cuz I did not give any group that permission. I just set their pokexp meta to 2 or 3 for double or triple multiplier and they get the effect.

Iā€™ll test it later but it really shouldnā€™t work, watch it yourself here, if the player doesnā€™t have that permission it does not apply anything to the experienceā€¦
EDIT: i made some tests, and everything works just as it should, i tested what @Rare_Candy said* and i can confirm it works.
@SnowBlitzz are you sure they donā€™t have the permission? Maybe itā€™s in the default? Just enable the message in the config and see if it works, if it does then they have the permission

Yeah I have not given the permission (since I did not know of it)

And yeah messages are on and players still get the multiplied xp message.

All I do when I want to give a multiplier to a group is add the meta pokexp with a data of 2 or 3 and nothing else.

Well i tested it, and since everything works for both me and you, iā€™ll just ignore the problem, without access to the server i canā€™t fully understand whatā€™s happening
(maybe send me a rar of your luckperm folder?)

Iā€™ve checked all my groups and none of them have that permission.

Does it not work for you when you donā€™t give the permission pokexpmultiplier.enable?

exactly, it doesnā€™t work unless i give the permission, i also tested what @Rare_Candy asked for and it works just as he wrote