ServerListPlus provides a simple but powerful configuration to customize the appearance of the server in the client's server list. It can change almost all parts of the status ping and even allows you to customize it per player.
Note: You need to install the StatusProtocol plugin for the full set of features.
ServerListPlus provides options in the configuration for:
- Favicons (Server icons): Load from files, URLs, or use the player's head for example
- Maximum player count
- Custom player slot format
- Player Hover Message: Displayed when a player hovers the player count in the server list
- Virtual/Forced Hosts: Use a custom configuration if players ping the server by using a special IP/hostname to connect with
- Multiple entries to choose a random one from the list
- Personalize the status ping by adding the player's name to the messages
The features page in the wiki describes all features in detail.
- Download the plugin and copy it to the mods folder.
- For Custom Player Slots support you need to install StatusProtocol from GitHub Releases.
- Restart the server.
- The configuration is located in the
config/serverlistplusfolder and is called
ServerListPlus.yml. The wiki page explains the main part of the configuration quite well.
- By default the plugin will do nothing until it is enabled using
/slp enable. This is because I don't want it to touch anything until it is fully configured.
Commands & Permissions
/slp- Display an information page about the plugin and list all available commands.
/slp rl- Reload the plugin configuration.
/slp save- Save the plugin configuration.
/slp enable- Enable the plugin and start modifying the status ping.
/slp disable- Disable the plugin and stop modifying the status ping.
/slp clean <favicons/players/requests>- Delete all entries from the specified cache.
The permission for all commands is
You can download unsupported development builds from the Jenkins Server. Use them at your own risk.