šŸ›” [Anti-Grief|General Protection] RedProtect Universal (All APIs Compatible)

No problem! Iā€™m glad its working for you ^-^

1 Like

On latest version i solved the duplication problem, and plus, will not give only on first slot, but on next free slot of inventory. And the wand tool has the enchant effect.

Fixed the issues with texts too.

Please, redownload the plugin from Snapshots button!

1 Like

1.Version 1.8 adds a lot of fences,Can you let other fences can claim area?
2.why not add a flag about move?

@FabioZumbi12 Tenho uma questao como funcionar isso das permissoes limit etc? Tipo isso redprotect.limit.blocks.10 o 10 quer dizer oq? So pode fazer claim de no maximo 10 blocos? e o redprotect.limit.claim.1 So pode fazer 1 claim com a cerca?

Anyone else whom uses this, are your players finding it difficult to claim?
Tedious? Errors with blocks touching, etc? Confusing?

Iā€™m just curious because I am trying to decide between 2 claiming plugins and both have issues / negatives.

Exatamente, vc tem que declarar as permissƵes nas configuraƧƵes depois por para os players ou grupos

On config comes ā€œminecaft:fenceā€ but you can use partial block names like ā€œfenceā€ and any block with fence on name will work :wink:

Ei pode responder no skype? Tou com uns problemas

Sponge 1212
RedProtect 6.4.0

Admin claims made with /rp wand and then /rp define {name} are not working. If I try to make a new player claim with the name I used for the admin claim, itā€™ll say ā€œthe name is already in useā€, however, any admin claims set wont exist when defined. They dont show in the /rp list, they dont protect the land you claimed either. They also arenā€™t showing up in the data files.

Admin claims worked well in Sponge 1201 Iā€™ll admit, but do not work in 1212 (the newest recommended version).

Admin claims (using /rp define) are listed with /rp list #server#, or the name on configuration. With this you can see the name used, but you can use /rp define without name to generate an automatic name.

What do you mean by ā€˜blocks touchingā€™?
I would use this for admin claims and general features, but maybe rely on Polis for player claims?

It is definitely still crashing me - only now there is no other option but stopping th server. Could the wand be again something that we can grab from the creative inventory? It is the /rp wand that causes the crash.

@FabioZumbi12 @Rasgnarok
/rp wand
right click, left click
/rp define {name}

Not working.

I am not crashing, but now i simply can not make a region. Name is ā€œtakenā€ if someone tries to make a region with the similar name, however, no region exists and players can still interact and break blocks in where the region was supposed to be.

I did some more testing and when I make the region, step out and back in, it refused to display ā€œwildernessā€ or ā€œregion nameā€. I would try to /rp flag and it would ask me to be in a region. ā€“ However, upon restarting the server, the regions were there. :confused:

I think it might be due to some instability within the newest sponge releases. Some are known bugs. So now it works fine? What about the /rp wand?

/rp wand still isnā€™t giving me problems. Nor is making the claim besides it not showing up until after a restart.

Iā€™d highly consider looking into the other plugins you have installed. It seems to be just you having the crashing issue.

1 Like

Anyone here know about this part of the config? Screenshot - 2759282d2d9b1165350e5a172b6fe65a - Gyazo
It states that there is a limit of 8000 blocks - is it applicable to adminclaims? Does this mean that you can only have max of 2 FULL chunks when counting the fact that a chunk is a 16x16x255 blocks?

Furthermore, just how much can this block count be ammendable? I am looking to have a very large area covered, only that my calculations disclaim itā€¦

This is the permission limits declaration to plugin search on player claim a region. The block limit number is based only one layer, like:

X * Z * Y = block limit

But the Y is always = 1 and not from bedrock to sky. The players with **.unlimited" permission has no limits.

EDIT: On my server i use this: http://prntscr.com/ahwjml

And i give this permissions for my groups on PEX: http://prntscr.com/ahwjyc

And a tip: For test and debug reasons, set ā€œthe flat-file > auto-save-interval-seconds=3600ā€ to lower to save your regions to db if crash or premature stop, for some reasons.

This will avoid you to lose your created regions if you are testing something.

Can you have a flag to ban other players move in the area?

You can set the flag ā€œenterā€ to false, this will deny player to enter on region.