🛡 [Anti-Grief|General Protection] RedProtect Universal (All APIs Compatible)

wrote a ton of stuff on github issues;
I really hope you’ll consider making player claiming easier and more flexible.
Claiming around terrain is a pain in the ass with this plugin and if the square/rectangles aren’t precise or a block is touching another, you run into a handful of errors.

I have a question - did you have any issues about timing out when using the /rp wand? for some reason, it definitely overloaded my server - causing it to loop into crashing everytime I would log in. I had to remove the plugin.

What version of sponge are you running?

It gave me this right before the crashing: Screenshot - fb7c289d7dac4c75ab97960861aed37f - Gyazo - though I only used the command once/

I take it this doesn’t work with SpongeForge 3.1.0 1.8 1577?

I have just tried with spongeforge-1.8.9-1763-4.1.0-BETA-1209 and it is giving me, I believe, an inventory issue. @FabioZumbi12 could we have more information on the sponge build in particular (tested with what version, known issues, etc)

I’ve had no issues; sponge: 1201

Do you know if it works for the latest? 1201 isn’t :confused:

I’m running 1212 now and it’s working perfectly fine. :confounded:
What about your specs? Running it off of a host or your personal computer? RAM?

Host, and specs should not be an issue - I think it was an inventory problem. It said I already had the water bottle, or that my inventory was full - but both were untrue…

Clear you inventory /clear and then just go in GMC and grab a glass bottle :smiley:
No need for using the command, maybe that’s whats broken.
A glass bottle grabbed out of gmc will do you just fine~

I’ll try it then and come back with feedback, because I really want this thing to work :’)

The /rp wand is not working? Now i in my house :stuck_out_tongue:

When you do /rp wand your server stops to respond and freezes or crash? If crash, theres errors logs on console?

*I am brazilian and my inglish is bad :stuck_out_tongue:

It freezes, then kicks me out by timing out. There is no crash, though I do need to restart it. Only thing I have is that gyazo: Screenshot - fb7c289d7dac4c75ab97960861aed37f - Gyazo saying I have an inventory problem, only it was not full nor did I have a glass bottle

This message says you already have the wand tool on inventory, but you dont have right?

No, and inventory was not full either

@FabioZumbi12

I just tested this out on the latest sponge: 1212 and /rp wand does give you that error, however, I have successfully received the wand still and it does not lag/crash me.

Then it is something about 1209 's error that times it out - though at least I know the command is the issue here.

Are you able to update your server to 1212? Its the latest recommended and nothing has changed with the API, so you’re plugins working on 1209 should be perfectly fine on 1212.

At least that way if it still crashes you’ll know for sure it’s not the plugin. However, lets hope it works so you can move on with your server’s progression.

In this gif, seem not lag and no freezes, but theres a message. I will test now and see what’s wrong.

And i use only latest versions of sponge. The latest API is 4.0.3. (API and not server version)

2 Likes

Alright, with 1212 it does not time out the server, that is great news (and yes, I tried both the command - which gives the error - and just taking it straight from GMC). Thank you, issue solved!

1 Like