This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, SpongyBackpacks. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.
SpongyBackpacks is a simple Sponge plugins that provides backpacks for your players, accessible trough commands. The plugin is plug & play and comes with good defaults, so you don’t need to worry about configuring it, unless you want to apply some tweaks/limits.
Commands and descriptions
- /sb create <rows, 1 to 6> [user]: creates a new backpack for you or user, if specified.
By default, players can only have 2 backpacks, and 2 rows. If you want to change this, just set the option spongybackpacks.limit.rows/backpacks to a different value on your permission plugin.
- /sb open [user]: opens the backpack with this specific name for you or for a player, if specified
- /sb list [user]: lists the backpack of the specific user, or yours
- /sb close : closes the inventory of player
- /sb delete <drop items (true/false)> [user]: delete this backpack from your backpacks or from the user, if specified
If drop items is true, the items will be dropped around you. If it’s false, the items will be voided.
- /sb|spongybackpacks|bp|sbp|backpacks: main command
This plugin also adds the ability for players to open their ender chest by shift right clicking with the ender chest item in hand, if they have the spongybackpacks.enderchest permission. Make sure to grant them this permission before using that feature!
If you find any issues, report them to the plugin’s issue tracker. If you want, you can donate for me trough PayPal, my paypal email is email@example.com.