- Fix messages being sent even when cancelled and added AFK messages (thanks CDAGaming)
- Fixed console spam with mcclan when it’s not loaded (thanks LemADEC)
- Fix plugin not removing @everyone and @here messages on webhook messages
- Fix lag when sending webhook messages
- Fix stop message not being sent/topic not being updated sometimes
- Fix spam when MagiBridge cannot contact Discord
- Fix Nations private messages being sent to Discord
- Add support for sending HelpOp messages to Discord
Hi there !
I can not find how to get my players to see Discord messages. I have all nucleus permissions as an admin but my players without all the permissions don’t see Discord messages.
Anybody can help me ?
only abt 1/4th of the msgs are sent to discord
Why though?? That is kind of weird.
Does this support Console output to chat?
- Add the
magibridge.mentionpermission requeriment when mentioning discord users in-game (granted by default)
- Add the
magibridge.chatpermission requeriment to send messages to Discord (granted by default)
- Init JDA off of the main thread, so MagiBridge doesn’t delay the server initialization
- Fix Boop integration
- Fix the prefix hover being applied to the whole message instead only the prefix
- Fixed Boop integration (update Boop!)
- Fixed messages of soft-muted players by GriefPrevention being sent to Discord
- Fixed empty death/join/leave/advancement messages being sent to Discord (when they’re empty. not sure when this happens)
- Create message queue to condense command output (thanks @phase)
- Fixed error when sending messages to UChat channels via console
- Fixed formats not reloading when the plugin does so
- Improved Topic Updater placeholders (showing remaining instead total, and added %daysonline%) (thanks @Dan-Shields)
- Internal code enhancements
Fixes plugin not starting along with other plugins
- Fixed long lists and some messages not being sent to Discord
- Fixed command responses
- Fixed error with AFK messages when webhooks were enabled
- Fixed vanilla chat only having server -> discord. Now it works fully!
I’m working on a bot that works in tandem with yours. Currently it reboots the server if it crashes and can reboot the server manually from discord, but I’m planning on adding more features. Would you mind if I uploaded it with a link to your plugin once I get permission working?
This version got a big refactor, many issues were fixed. A few of them:
- The topic updater will not count vanished players on it’s online player count anymore
- Fixed %toprolecolor% for users which didn’t have a role
- Updated JDA and fixed errors with with users using the developer license
- Fixed error from config when channel ids were too big. As a workaround, you can use #ID now (put a # in front of the channel)
i use emoji in channel name i can’t use /mb anything to do than name ? like id
- Refactored many parts of the plugin, fixing stability issues
- Fixed topic updater not displaying the correct player count
- Deeply clean everyone mentions
- Fixed the plugin parsing other bots/webhook messages
- Added an event so Developers can listen and modify messages
- Fixed vanished players being displayed
- Fixed %toprolecolor% in players with no role
- Fixed channel IDs too long not supported in the config
- Fixed loading error on SpongeForge servers